Not dead.. Just not free... Anyway, updates...
Batam...Hehe, one word. Alcohol! Hee! Well seeing that its Joelle's BDay its pretty fitting.. Mr Yap brought a lethal kind of absolut aimed at killing off everyone at the resort. HAHA! In the end the last woman standing is Esther.. Scary woman... I conked out first... Vodka is just not my thing... Ended up semi conscious in the living room watching New York Yankees play Kansas City on ESPN. I'm weird like that...
Besides getting intoxicated, I went for the spa package at Tea Tree Spa. Never felt so relaxed in a while. Wanna go back for more.
Btw, Indo Rupiah is way too small.. 50 bucks yield 300,000 rupiah! Yeesshh..
Esther officially came to accompany me at the circus... and very close by too.. Heh.. Reminiscence of TMC days... Now I've got company again! Uncle Goh gave us a welcome treat today before he goes off for his leg surgery.. He was like a proud Papa seeing us leave TMC one by one and somehow ended up at the same organisation again. Come to think of it, its pretty amazing. Going to work then was only fun because of the colleagues. The bond that we had there was something I treasured a lot. Now, it seems all is falling back to place again...=)
It was Singapore's BDay last week and McBenny wrote about
his feelings about National Day Parade.I'm inclined towards his stand because like him, I think its a little overboard to spend that obscene amount of money on the parade. Its technically the taxpayers' hard earned money.. I think we can live with less fireworks you know...Enough of the griping. I'm sleepy....
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....
No comments:
Post a Comment